Inspire Blackburn with Darwen offer regular training sessions to professionals and volunteers in the area.
Coming up, we have:
- Young People, Drugs and Alcohol – 15th May 10am-1pm
- Novel Psychoactive Substances – 23rd May 10am-1pm
- Alcohol Awareness and Extended Brief Interventions – 4th June 10am-4pm
- The Hidden Harm of Substance Use – 20th June 10am-4pm
- Co-occurring issues: Substance Misuse and Mental Health – Date & time to be confirmed
- Youth Justice: Issues and Challenges – Date & time to be confirmed
- Working with South Asian Communities – Date & time to be confirmed
For information on our sessions, their contents and booking information, click here to download our current training programme or visit our Eventbrite profile.