Inspire Blackburn with Darwen offer regular training sessions to professionals and volunteers in the area.
This includes sessions on:
- Young People, Drugs and Alcohol
- Novel Psychoactive Substances
- Alcohol Awareness and Extended Brief Interventions
- The Hidden Harm of Substance Use
- Co-occurring issues: Substance Misuse and Mental Health
- Youth Justice: Issues and Challenges
- Working with South Asian Communities
For information on our sessions, their contents and booking information, visit our Eventbrite profile.
If you’d like to arrange a training session for your organisation, we can develop bespoke sessions to suit the needs of your colleagues and service user base. We can come to you or you’re welcome to join us in one of our buildings in Blackburn for delivery of the session. We can also host sessions on digital platforms including Teams, Zoom & Google Meet.
We are available to deliver education sessions across the lifespan to anyone interested in learning more about drugs & alcohol. You might be:
- A school teacher or youth worker trying to organise a harm reduction session for your young people
- Someone running a community group who would like to inform their members on their local drugs & alcohol service
- A group of parents & carers who would like up-to-date information on drug trends & how to talk to their young people about drugs & alcohol
Email email@example.com to find out how we can help you out!